An Agile leader …
- Operates effectively amid uncertainty, complexity, and rapid change
- Is knowledgeable about Agile values, approaches, and practices
- Surfaces more creative solutions through increased self-awareness, a growth mindset, and engaging others
- Aligns and empowers teams toward delivering more customer value
- Personally integrates feedback and experiments, and adapts their ways
- Takes a collaborative continuous-improvement approach to organizational effectiveness
- Catalyzes change in others and facilitates organizational change
- Get inspired how to apply modern Agile management
At the end of class participants will…
- Understand how to create modern Agile Organization
- Get familiar with Agile Leadership concept
- Gain experience with creation of Agile culture
- Create steps to become great Agile Leader, and develop Agile management mindset
"I really enjoyed the course. The class was very informative. It gave me a very good understanding of who the Agile leader is and what values should follow. Zuzi is a great trainer and I loved her way of explaining by visual, colorful pictures. She gives a lot of examples and is very knowledgeable. I enjoyed the team exercises." (Karolina Kurdybacha - Product Owner)
"The teacher was awesome! Concepts were explained in detail with lots of examples."
"The content was valuable, and Zuzi's instruction style was very engaging and interactive, so I gained a lot more working knowledge of Agile leadership and how to apply what I've learned in my organization."
"Trainer Zuzi was very good and the course helped me build on my existing knowledge base, with the added bonus of actually having a chance to become certified. I wish more people from my organization could/would take a course like this."
"Helped me to quickly grasp the concepts of Agile leadership and the role of the leader in the Agile organization."
"Very happy with the experience in the class."
"Very informative, hands-on class."
"Easy to understand practical exercises."
Day 1: Agile Leader Competencies
Why Agile is everywhere
Discuss trends in management, go through a history of organizational structures, and explain the context for Agile transformation, organization, and culture.
What kind of leader are you
Discover Agile Leader competencies. Discuss the strengths and opportunities for yourself and your organization.
Understand the dynamics of an Agile Organization and its culture
Reflect on different leadership models, how they influence the organization and its culture. Define Agile Organization, and discuss how you can measure Agile transformation.
Share & learn from others
Evaluate case studies of several agile organizations. Discuss with others their structures and cultures in reflection with the case studies.
Day 2: Agile Leadership Model
Experience system dynamics and behavior. Understand the organization as a system. Apply it to the context of your organization.
Observe what is happening around you in your organization. Listen to the voice of the system and feel the energy of it. Reflect.
Apply the organizational structure and culture models to organizations you know. Deep dive into culture and structure models.
Understand the complexity of the change. Get ready to influence the organization through yourself, others, and the system.
The Certified Agile Leadership program is intended for…
- Executives, middle management, and other leaders with organizational influence
- Leaders who support, lead, or interact with Agile teams
- Any leader sponsoring, requesting, or involved with an Agile adoption within their organization
After the course you will get Certified Agile Leadership I certification issued by Scrum Alliance. Note: The CAL I is going to be re-branded as CAL-E + CAL-O in 2021.
As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) with Scrum Alliance, Zuzi has trained thousands of ScrumMasters and Product Owners. She teaches Scrum Alliance certification classes CSM - Certified Scrum Master, CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner, and CAL - Certified Agile Leadership in English and Czech. By creating and sustaining Agile leadership, Zuzi believes the worlds of work and life can be made happier and more successful.
This event is hosted by:
Sochova.com is an official partner of Agile Academy
How do I attend?
We are using Zoom with breakouts and the Mural board for collaboration. Our virtual classes are highly interactive, we are using the Training from the Back of the Room, where participants collaborate in small teams on tasks, discuss the scenarios, and solve the use cases. We don't lose the interactivity nor any games, see how virtual classes are delivered.
Book this event now!
15.09. - 16.09.2022Certified Agile Leadership® Sochova.com
- 09:00 - 17:00
- Net duration
- 16 hours
- Live Online (GMT+02:00) Prague