We offer the Certified Agile Leadership® Training as an in-person or virtual course. Both trainings will deliver insights to agile leadership practices and covers a broad range of topics for executives and senior leaders that want to guide an Agile Transformation.
The learning objectives for the CAL-EO are delivered over a mixture of student preparations as well as virtual lectures and exercises.
In attending the Certified Agile Leadership Training you will learn:
- How the changing business climate has led to the need for greater agility
- How to lead in a climate of high complexity and rapid change
- An overview of The Six Enablers of Business Agility
- Two frameworks for becoming a more effective leader
- Neuroscience for leaders
- How to diagnose and shift organisational culture
- How to design an organisation for responsiveness, customer- centricity and fast feedback
- How to create high- engagement, motivation and learning through 21st century HR policies
- How effective governance policies can enhance agility through experimentation and guardrails
- How to lead the change
Who should attend the Certified Agile Leadership Trainings?
The training is aimed at executives, senior leaders, managers, coaches and consultants who wish to deepen their knowledge of leadership, high-performance, and innovation.
About the CAL-EO Certification
After attending and actively participating in the two day trainings you will get your CAL-1 Certification from the Scrum Alliance.
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
Attendees are required to undertake around 60 minutes of pre-course reading and watching videos prior to attending. A reliable internet connection is essential.
What participants will get
- A virtual, two-day immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected, globally renowned Certified Agile Leadership® (CAL) educator
- Access to supporting course materials
- Registration for the Certified Agile Leadership® – Essentials & Organizations (CAL-E + CAL-O) certification
- 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Project Management Professionals® (PMP) can claim 14 PMI PDUs
Karim is one of only a handful of people globally to hold both the Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST) and Certified Enterprise Coach® (CEC) status. He is also an ICF Professional Certified Coach® (PCC), Certified Leadership Agility® Coach and Certified LeSS Trainer®.
This event is hosted by:
Agile Centre is an official partner of Agile Academy
How do I attend?
We will be using Zoom, MURAL and Google Docs for the online training. We require participants to use a laptop, computer or device with a large screen to ensure you can participate without the limitations of using a smaller device. Reliable internet connection is vital.
Book this event now!
26.05. - 27.05.2022Certified Agile Leadership® Agile Centre
- 09:30 - 17:30
- Net duration
- 16 hours
- Live Online (GMT+01:00) London