Become a Great Product Owner
Join the training lead by the author of the popular book The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay and Agilní metody řízení projektů (in Czech) and give you hands-on experience on how to start your career as the great Product Owner and master you Scrum and Product Owner skills.
The Certified Scrum Product Owner course will help you understand the Agile mindset and culture from a different angle, learn new principles, and get new ideas you can right away apply back at your organization.
We help you deepen the knowledge and practice your skills. We look at Scrum from the Product Owner perspective, covering several concepts on how to design a product, refine a Product Backlog and prioritize. We not only cover Scrum but focus on different concepts and practices of Agile Product Ownership.
The course is interactive full of simulations, exercises, and games.
In the case of virtual delivery, we are using Zoom with breakouts and the Mural board for collaboration. Our virtual classes are highly interactive, we are using the Training from the Back of the Room, where participants collaborate in small teams on tasks, discuss the scenarios, and solve the use cases. We don't lose the interactivity nor any games, see how virtual classes are delivered.
After the training you will fully understand the Scrum process, your role as Product Owner, and will be ready to apply Agile and Scrum principles to your organization and product/project management. You will be able to:
- Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices
- Maximize the value of your team’s work and resulting products
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Product Owner role
- Apply the Scrum framework, and understand the Scrum roles and responsibilities
- Compare Scrum Product Owner role to traditional project roles
- Effectively refine a Product Backlog and plan a product portfolio, release, and Sprint
- Engage with a global community of agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement
You will get your own workbook and after the course photos of flipcharts.
“Good course, I appreciate a lot of visual explanations, practical examples from real projects, discussions, and simulations. I learned many practical hints which can be applied back at my work. Thank you! “
Tomas, Project Manager
“Thank you for wonderful workshop, I appreciated the practical exercises and examples. “
“Excellent! The trainer has deep knowledge of Scrum and Agile.”
“Very nice workshop. I especially appreciated practical experiences of the trainer.”
A. R., SW Developer
Certified Scrum Product Owner class contains a good balance of theory and practice. We go through the core of Agile and Scrum principles, looking at Scrum from Product Owner point of view and introduce practical concepts of Agile Product Management.
- Agile Mindset and Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Basics
- Scrum Meetings
- ScrumMaster role
- Development team role
- Product Owner role
- Agile Product Ownership
- Product Backlog and prioritization
- Story Mapping
- Definition of Done
- Concept of Technical Debt
The course is for everyone who is currently working, cooperating with the Scrum team, or planning to implement Scrum in their organization. It's an awesome opportunity for Product Owners to strengthen their experience, Product Managers to get new ideas, or people involved in the Scrum implementation at your organization to enhance their knowhow about Scrum and Agile Product management.
- Product Owners
- Product Managers
- Project Managers
- Technical writers
- Any team members in your organization
- Anyone interested in Scrum and Agile product management
In order to get the Scrum Alliance certification - Certified Scrum Product Owner CSPO you need to:
- Attend the entire workshop facilitated by a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and actively participate during the class
- After successfully completing the course, you will need to accept the License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance® profile (Note that there is currently not a test for the CSPO certification)
As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) with Scrum Alliance, Zuzi has trained thousands of ScrumMasters and Product Owners. She teaches Scrum Alliance certification classes CSM - Certified Scrum Master, CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner, and CAL - Certified Agile Leadership in English and Czech. By creating and sustaining Agile leadership, Zuzi believes the worlds of work and life can be made happier and more successful.
This event is hosted by:
Sochova.com is an official partner of Agile Academy
How do I attend?
We are using Zoom with breakouts and the Mural board for collaboration. Our virtual classes are highly interactive, we are using the Training from the Back of the Room, where participants collaborate in small teams on tasks, discuss the scenarios, and solve the use cases. We don't lose the interactivity nor any games, see how virtual classes are delivered.
Book this event now!
08.09. - 09.09.2022Certified Scrum Product Owner® Sochova.com
- 09:00 - 17:00
- Net duration
- 16 hours
- Live Online (GMT+02:00) Prague