The aim of the training is to learn:
- How to create a backlog that you will understand and how to plan efficient releases
- Product owner compared to Scrum Master and the Development team
- How you cooperate with your clients and users through the whole product lifecycle
- A feedback driven development rather than a pre-planned development.
- Techniques for facilitating meetings.
In the training, you will learn about:
- Backlog Refinement
- Vertical slicing
- Cooperative design with Design Studio
- Risk management
- Assumptions, hypotheses and experiments
- Minimal viable product(s)
- Small frequent releases
- The roles, meetings and artefacts of scrum framework
- User Story and Job stories
- Output vs outcome
- Prioritizations or ordering
- Sprint planning
- Open and closed requirements
- User Story Mapping and roadmap
- Release plan and burndown charts
- Working with vision
- Problem categorization with Cynefin
Reza Farhang, Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer (CST). Challenges like leading change, continuous improvement (Kaizen), eliminate waste (Muda Mura Muri) and streamlining organizations is what Reza enjoys most doing. After completing his MSc in electrical engineering, he started his professional path as a developer, jumped into a team lead then Scrum Master role and later worked as head of development in several companies. Working since many years as Lean and Agile coach with different types of organizations, Reza stopped getting surprised how much a good process can improve productivity, quality and motivate employees. Today Reza is a member of Crisp in Stockholm Sweden, a company known for its unique approach with self-managed structures.
This event is hosted by:
Crisp AB is an official partner of Agile Academy
How do I attend?
Book this event now!
03.10. - 04.10.2022Certified Scrum Product Owner® Crisp AB
- 09:00 - 17:00
- Net duration
- 16 hours
- Live Online (GMT+02:00) Stockholm