Being a great ScrumMaster is a journey. We will build on top of your Agile mindset, and Scrum experience and help you to skyrocket the success by building great high-performing teams.
The 2 days workshop is practical training in Agile coaching and Agile facilitation techniques on situations brought by participants. You will work in self-organizing teams, supporting each other on your journey, sharing experiences, and hints.
Most importantly, by receiving the A-CSM certification, you will improve your implementation of Scrum in the workplace and keep your team on the right track.
- Facilitate dialogue between the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives.
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
- Help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to Agile values.
- Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices by all parts of the business.
- Explain the value of Scrum and Agile processes to skeptics.
- Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
- Extend the impact of Scrum throughout the organization.
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team.
- Leverage your learning to gain recognition and status as the local Agile expert in your company.
The A-CSM agenda is defined by A-CSM Learning Objectives which fall into the following categories:
- Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Agile Facilitation
- Agile Coaching
- Service to the Development Team
- Service to the Product Owner
- Service to the Organization
- Scrum Mastery
To get the most out of the two days, make sure you reviewed the A-CSM Learning Objectives before the class and are ready to identify areas where you need to focus.
This course is specifically designed for active Certified ScrumMasters (CSM) who have at least one year of experience in the ScrumMaster role. Come prepared to share your knowledge and experience and learn from the experiences of your peers and the facilitator.
Anyone is welcome to take this course, however, pre-requisites to receive your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster Certification (A-CSM) are:
BEFORE THE CLASS:
- Do the pre-class preparation (depending on your experience and knowledge anything between a few hours and a few days).
DURING THE CLASS:
- Demonstrate your readiness of the A-CSM learning objectives during practical simulations, which are going to be validated by the trainer.
ADDITIONAL TO GET CERTIFICATION:
- Have at least one year of work experience specific to the ScrumMaster role logged it at your Scrum Alliance profile (within the past five years).
- Hold an active Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
NOTE: You may take the A-CSM course at any time after completing your CSM certification, but must have at least 12 months of Scrum Master experience logged into your Scrum Alliance profile before you can receive your A-CSM certification.
While this class may be taken by anyone, the A-CSM will not be issued until all of the above-listed criteria are met.
As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) with Scrum Alliance, Zuzi has trained thousands of ScrumMasters and Product Owners. She teaches Scrum Alliance certification classes CSM - Certified Scrum Master, CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner, and CAL - Certified Agile Leadership in English and Czech. By creating and sustaining Agile leadership, Zuzi believes the worlds of work and life can be made happier and more successful.
This event is hosted by:
Sochova.com is an official partner of Agile Academy
How do I attend?
We are using Zoom with breakouts and the Mural board for collaboration. Our virtual classes are highly interactive, we are using the Training from the Back of the Room, where participants collaborate in small teams on tasks, discuss the scenarios, and solve the use cases. We don't lose the interactivity nor any games, see how virtual classes are delivered.
Book this event now!
22.11. - 23.11.2022Advanced Certified ScrumMaster Sochova.com
- 09:00 - 17:00
- Net duration
- 16 hours
- Live Online (GMT+01:00) Prague