In this Advanced Certified ScrumMaster ™ (A-CSM) Training you will take an in-depth look at what makes the diffference between a good and seasoned Scrum Master and a great Scrum Master. The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster ™ (A-CSM) Training will give you a highly interactive training, the tools and practices as well as tipps in facilitating dialogue and improving your teams and companies agility.
The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster ™ (A-CSM) Training will give you insights in the following areas:
- Facilitate dialogue between the other team members, the stakeholders, customers, the Product Owner and other executives
- Confidence when you encounter hurdles and resistance to change or if you see a lack of engagement, a declining motivation or unavailability of external resources
- How to help your company to adapt to a changing business culture and how to adopt Scrum and Agile Values
- The removement of impediments and the openness to change
- The tools and methods to get Scrum and Agile Values in your comapny and to convince critics about these changes
- Developer buy-in and encouragement
The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster ™ (A-CSM) Training is designed for seasoned Scrum Masters that have the desire to grow their skill set and to become more confident in their career. The Certification will give you additional skills and deepen your knowledge.
As an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster ™ you will have a destinction from many other Scrum Masters and an industry-recognised Certification.
You must be a certified ScrumMaster with an active CSM certification from Scrum Alliance to get the A-CSM Certification.
If you are an active Certified ScrumMaster, you will get the A-CSM Certification if you meet the following criteria:
- You completed the A-CSM course, delivered from a Path to CSP Educator
- You have at least 12-months demonstrated Scrum Master experience by uploading this role-specific expertise to your Scrum Alliance Profile Page
Agile Centre’s mission is to help you to develop your own agile capability. Whatever your stage, whatever your goal, we are passionate about unlocking your potential.
- We have designed this course from the ground up for remote delivery using tried and tested techniques to provide an engaging and compelling remote experience
- Maximum class size of 12 delegates to ensure our attendees have the highest quality learning experience possible
- Highly respected Certified Scrum Trainers with decades of experience delivering high-quality Scrum training, coaching and consulting
- Access to the training MURAL board that is worked on during the class, as well as supporting course materials after the training
John McFadyen is a founding partner of Agile Centre. He has more than 15 years of experience in agile frameworks and lean techniques. He is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and Certified Team Coach (CTC) and Certified Enterprise Coach (CED).
This event is hosted by:
Agile Centre is an official partner of Agile Academy
How do I attend?
We will be using Zoom, MURAL and Google Docs for the online training. We require participants to use a laptop, computer or device with a large screen to ensure you can participate without the limitations of using a smaller device. Reliable internet connection is vital.
Book this event now!
22.09. - 23.09.2022Advanced Certified ScrumMaster Agile Centre
- 09:30 - 17:00
- Net duration
- 16 hours
- Live Online (GMT+01:00) London