We offer this highly interactive Certified Scrum Master ® (CSM) course as either live online or in person/face-to-face training. The in-depth course covers the values and principles of Agile, and the theory, practices and rules of Scrum, and provides practical guidance for adopting Scrum and continuously improving your organisation.
Who should attend a Certified Scrum Master course?
Everyone who’s about to start using Scrum or wants to deepen their knowledge. Our trainings combine the basic knowledge of scrum with intermediate and advanced knowledge. If you already are or want to become a Scrum Master in your organization, you will get information about your role and the rituals, artefacts and understanding of scrum.
The role of the Scrum Master is the sole focus of this course, but the training is suitable for managers and team members as well. Everyone will get a deep understanding of scrum and the role of the Scrum Master in your company.
About the CSM Certification
Your (virtual) attendance and active participation in the training will result in the registration for the Certified ScrumMaster® exam at Scrum Alliance. The certification requires you to attend at least 16 hours of training and pass the written exam. After that you will hold the Certified ScrumMaster status of Scrum Alliance.
Are there any prerequisites for attending the course?
No experience of Agile / Scrum is necessary to enroll on this course. A reliable internet connection is essential. We will provide course manuals and you do not need to pre-read anything.
Why choose Agile Centre for your Online Certified Scrum Master training?
Agile Centre’s mission is to help you to develop your own agile capability. Whatever your stage, whatever your goal, we are passionate about unlocking your potential.
- We have designed this course from the ground up for remote delivery using tried and tested techniques to provide an engaging and compelling remote experience
- Maximum class size of 20 delegates to ensure our attendees have the highest quality learning experience possible
- Highly respected Certified Scrum Trainers with decades of experience delivering high-quality Scrum training – 4.9/5 star rating (from 42 Google Reviews)
- 98.8% pass rate for the Certified Scrum Master exam, certified by the Scrum Alliance
- Course average NPS of 70.5% (above 70% is classified as “excellent”)
- Access to the training MURAL board that is worked on during the class, as well as supporting course materials after the training
John McFadyen is a founding partner of Agile Centre. He has more than 15 years of experience in agile frameworks and lean techniques. He is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and Certified Team Coach (CTC) and Certified Enterprise Coach (CED).
This event is hosted by:
Agile Centre is an official partner of Agile Academy
Where is the event location?
Plan your journey
Book this event now!
14.07. - 15.07.2022Certified ScrumMaster® Agile Centre
- 09:30 - 17:30
- Net duration
- 16 hours
- London (GMT+01:00) London