What You Will Learn on the Online CSP-SM course
Participants will take a more in-depth look at the difference between a good Scrum Master and a great one, including the tools and practices they will need to help increase their teams’ agility and responsiveness.
Through the Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master™ workshop you will learn to:
- How to facilitate dialogue among the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- How to respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- How to help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to agile values
- How to remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and agile methodologies by all parts of the business
- How to explain the value of the agile Scrum framework and processes to sceptics
- How to increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- How to leverage your learning to gain recognition and status as the agile expert in your company
Are there any prerequisites for attending the CSP-SM course?
To be registered for the Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master™ (CSP-SM) certification with the Scrum Alliance you need to already:
- hold the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) status
- have two year’s experience working as a Scrum Master.
A reliable internet connection is essential. We will provide course manuals and we recommend reading the Scrum Guide to refamiliarise yourself.
This course is designed for the Scrum Master who has the desire to grow their skill set and become more confident in the concepts and techniques necessary to progress their career. For those looking to differentiate themselves from the pack, CSP-SM certification arms Scrum Masters with new skills, and also an industry-recognised distinction from other Scrum Masters. Agile coaches, consultants, program and project managers, facilitators, and technical leaders can all benefit tremendously by building on their A-CSM certification with the CSP-SM.
About CSP-SM Certification
(Virtual) attendance and active participation will result in the registration for the Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster™ status. This course requires minimum attendance of 16 hours.
Why choose Agile Centre for your Online Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master training?
Agile Centre’s mission is to help you to develop your own agile capability. Whatever your stage, whatever your goal, we are passionate about unlocking your potential.
- We have designed this course from the ground up for remote delivery using tried and tested techniques to provide an engaging and compelling remote experience
John McFadyen is a founding partner of Agile Centre. He has more than 15 years of experience in agile frameworks and lean techniques. He is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and Certified Team Coach (CTC) and Certified Enterprise Coach (CED).
This event is hosted by:
Agile Centre is an official partner of Agile Academy
How do I attend?
We will be using Zoom, MURAL and Google Docs for the online training. We require participants to use a laptop, computer or device with a large screen to ensure you can participate without the limitations of using a smaller device. Reliable internet connection is vital.
Book this event now!
05.07. - 06.07.2022Certified ScrumMaster® Agile Centre
- 09:30 - 17:30
- Net duration
- 16 hours
- Live Online (GMT+01:00) London