Upcoming Kanban Management Professional (Modul II) («KMP») trainings:
The Kanban Management Professional (Modul II) («KMP») Training of Scrum Academy
Once the course is completed, you will see which is the most appropriate Kanban initiative in your organization, and how you can initiate and continuously improve it. This training is especially suited for executives and change agents who want to drive their department or an entire organization forward.
You will gain an insight into the extensive toolbox that Kanban offers.
To support improvement processes and to create realistic plans on an empirical basis are only two of the learning contents. After this training you will be able to use the levers that Kanban offers for improvement in your company independently.
Requirement for the participation is the attendance of the Kanban System Design (Module 1) (KSD).
- Designing an effective information flow: The 7 Kanban cadences Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Understanding asymmetric commitments
- Rollout Phases of a Kanban Initiative
- Development of service orientation in an organization
- Understanding and Using Lead Times, Risk Classes and Variability Kanban Values: Changing Perspectives for Introducing Kanban Systems A Scrumban Case Study
- Effective management of evolutionary change
Participants completing both Kanban Systems Design and this class will earn the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential.