Upcoming Agile Retrospectives trainings:
The Agile Retrospectives Training of Scrum Academy
Why you should participate
Retrospectives are a key aspect of continuous improvement. What is an effective retrospective and how does it work? In this one-day workshop you will learn important theoretical basics and practice them with the help of several case studies together with the other course participants.
What you will learn:
- Goals of retrospectives
- Different types of retrospectives
- 5 phases a retrospective
- Facilitation of retrospectives
- Creating your own retrospectives
- Continuous improvement
You will experience that retrospectives can be used always, in every environment and every project… be it in an agency, in marketing, in a software project, an agile setting or even in a waterfall project. Retrospectives will help you and your team to continuously improve and learn from the past.
We are looking forward to explore the key component of all agile methods. Practical examples, experiments and group work will give you the chance to grasp the great impact of retrospectives.
What participants say
„Great trainers, interesting topic!“
„This was really awesome!“
„Perfect timing and lots of practical knowledge. I would always recommend this workshop!“
What you get Xtra
- Small groups are important to us so that every participant gets enough time and attention.
- A high-quality book in the color of your choice to write down your learnings.
- Access to our dropbox with the documentation of all flipcharts etc.
- Our team will provide all participants with breakfast, lunch, snacks as well as cold and warm drinks.
Raphael Hess - Die Mobiliar Insurance
Afagh supports Teams as Agile Coach and Trainer by helping them getting started with Agile and successfully implementing agile methods. Afagh has a university degree in social science with focus on sociology and HR management. She is Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP), Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO), Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) as well as Certified LeSS Practitioner and SA Agilist.