Upcoming Kanban System Design trainings:
Unfortunately, there are currently no dates available.
We will offer new event dates as soon as possible. Contact us personally and we will find a solution at short notice.
The Kanban System Design training
In our Kanban training the participants learn to understand and implement Kanban in their own context. The target groups are e.g. project managers, process managers and other executives, but also all those who want to start working with Kanban in their teams or want to make their existing Kanban system more efficient.
- Kanban Basics: Principles, Practices, System, Meetings
- Kanban boards for the visualization of processes
- Individual possibilities of visualization
- What is a value chain and how can it be improved with Kanban?
- Solutions for impediments and multitasking
- Kanban system examples and other topics according to the wishes of the participants
This 2-day Kanban Workshop is structured according to the guidelines of Lean Kanban University (LKU). After 2 successful training days you a participant you will receive the participant certificate KMP Foundation I. With this training you have made the first step to gain the internationally recognized certification Kanban Management Professional (KMP).