Agile Leader Fundamentals Online Course
Sohrab SalimiCertified Scrum Trainer® (CST) with 10+ years of trainer experience
- All fundamentals you need to be an agile leader
- Get context on agile leadership and leadership styles
- Prepare for live training or build the foundation of your leadership career
Word class teams improve & learn with our online courses:
I can highly recommend Scrum Academy's Agile Leader online course. Sohrab has a brilliant way of presenting complex topics in the most compelling way. His message is delivered to the point, easy to consume and understand, and with beautiful memorable illustrations. The bite-sized video lessons are easily integrated into my daily schedule, and I'm taking away a new learning every day!
9 Hours of Video + Assignments.
Expertized Instructor with 10+ Years of Experience.
1: The Context for Agile Leadership
- 1.1 Intro Context for Agile Leadership
- 1.2 The Need for Innovation
- 1.3 Case Study Tesla
- 1.4 Case Study Apple
- 1.5 The Innovation Stack
- 1.6 Case Study Haier
- 1.7 Case Study Amazon
- 1.8 Context of Agile
- 1.9 Defined vs. Empirical
- 1.10 Drivers for Change
- 1.11 History of Management
- 1.12 Outro Context for Agile Leadership
- 1.13 Assignments Context for Agile Leadership
2: Agile Leadership
- 2.1 Intro Agile Leadership
- 2.2.1 Exercise: Decentralization of Decision Making
- 2.2.2 Debrief: Decentralization of Decision Making
- 2.3.1 Intro Leadership Agility Exercise
- 2.3.2 Exercise: Expert Leader
- 2.3.3 Debrief: Expert Leader
- 2.3.4 Exercise: Achiever Leader
- 2.3.5 Debrief: Achiever Leader
- 2.3.6 Exercise: Heroic Leadership
- 2.3.7 Debrief: Heroic Leadership
- 2.3.8 Exercise: Catalyst Leader
- 2.3.9 Debrief: Catalyst Leader
- 2.3.10 Leadership Agility Framework
- 2.3.11 Leadership Agility Examples
- 2.4.1 Intro Leadership Principles Exercise
- 2.4.2 Debrief Amazon Leadership Principles
- 2.4.3 Debrief Google Great Managers
- 2.5.1 Intro Journey towards Agile Leadership
- 2.5.2 Foundations of Good Decisions
- 2.5.3 What is Mindset?
- 2.5.4 Awareness, Choice & Change
- 2.5.5 Do, Lead & Coach
- 2.6.1 Intro Tools & Techniques
- 2.6.2 Catalyst Conversation
- 2.6.3 Powerstyles
- 2.6.4 Manager on a Page
- 2.6.5 1-on-1 Meetings
- 2.7 Outro Agile Leadership
- 2.8 Assignments Agile Leadership
Your Instructor for This Online Course
Scrum Academy GmbH
Sohrab is CEO and Managing Partner of Scrum Academy. He devotes himself to the systematic development of existing and new business areas as well as the development of concrete business models and implementation strategies. As a Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST) he has been substantially involved in the agile transformation of several customer companies. With his trainings he supports organizations in becoming more agile and building a foundation for innovation.View full profile
Frequently Asked Questions
The Agile Leader Fundamentals Online Course builds the foundation for all leaders who want to learn about different leadership styles and how to apply them. This Agile Leader Fundamentals course provides you with the context to adapt your leadership behaviors to agile working conditions
Learn how to help teams and organizations move towards a more agile future and how leadership roles change as your organization transforms. With this foundational course, you will be ready to begin your agile journey.
If you like the course, you can also take more in-depth training after the basics. In addition to the Certified Agile Leader Live Training, we also offer an online course with over 15 hours of video material, as well as the option of live sessions with trainer Sohrab Salimi. You can also find other leadership topics in our seminar program for Agile Leaders in the navigation.
The Agile Leader Fundamentals Online Course includes two modules and a total of 9 hours of video material. In addition, you will receive teaching materials during the individual modules of the course, which will give you an understanding of the topic of agile leadership.
We recommend that you plan sufficient time for the course in order to work through everything at your leisure.
Included in the course package is access to our Agile Academy Slack Community. Use the community to exchange ideas with other leaders around the world and discuss your questions about Agile Leadership. In the community, you will also find our Agile Academy team, who will be happy to assist you as a contact.
Yes. After completing the course, you will receive a Business Agility Academy Award that validates your knowledge of agile leadership
If you have any questions about the certification of the Agile Academy online courses, just contact us. We'll be happy to advise you on whether certification is most relevant to you, and if so, which one.
Customer Success Managerteam@agile-academy.com +49 151 610 59 938 Mo-Fri.: 9am - 5pm
What People Love About Our Online Courses:
Complex Topics, Explained Simply!
We convey models, frameworks, and concepts in a simple way so that you can understand them easily!
We visualize as many things as possible so that you can learn not only by listening but also by seeing.
Our online courses offer you many appealing exercises to experience the topic practically.
Examples from Different Industries & Projects
We share case studies from different industries and projects we have worked on.
Featured Masterclasses as Premium Online Course
Scrum Master & Agile Coach
In this course you will learn how to become a great Scrum Master & Agile Coach who helps teams deliver better products in a better way.
In this course you will learn how to become a great Product Owner who creates products and business models that succeed.
In this course you will learn how to become a great Agile Leader who helps teams and organizations succeed.