Unfortunately, there are currently no dates available.
We will offer new event dates as soon as possible. Contact us personally and we will find a solution at short notice.
What are the five learning objectives of Kanban?
In the Team Kanban Practitioner Training you will learn the five key learning objectives of the Kanban Method:
- Understand the core concepts of the Kanban Method.
- Learn the 3 change management principles and the 6 general practices of the Kanban Method.
- Learn the benefits of WIP limits to improve flow.
- How to conduct Kanban meetings with a focus on work and team organization.
- How to get to the next level with Kanban.
How long is the TKP training?
The Team Kanban Practitioner Training is a full day training. It usually lasts eight hours and is conducted in one day. Rarely, Agile Academy trainers also offer the training over two days as a half-day event.
Do I get a certification as a Team Kanban Practitioner?
Yes, the TKP training is an official training from the training portfolio of Kanban University. Therefore you complete the course as a certified Team Kanban Practitioner.
Do I need previous experience for the Team Kanban Practitioner?
No. The TKP course is the introduction to the Kanban method and shows you the basics and application areas of Kanban. Here you learn the efficient use of the Kanban method and you get to know the five learning objectives of Kanban.
There are still unanswered questions or you need an individual offer? Just contact us with your questions at email@example.com.