Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner
Combine E-Learning and Training:
A-CSPO Training + 1 Online Course of Your Choice
Enhance your agile skills and strengthen your role as an indispensable driver of product innovation with our Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) training. Delve deeper into the world of agile product management and discover...
- How to design and implement product strategies to achieve measurable goals that deliver maximum value for your business.
- How to improve stakeholder management to achieve an optimal balance between the needs of stakeholders and the goals of the product.
- How to master agile product management to create a world-class product backlog and improve product delivery.
- How you, as a Product Owner, can inspire and lead your team to foster high performance and a strong agile culture.
Online and live: The perfect training.
The benchmark for professional agile training.
Professional, friendly, competent.
Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Duration: min. 14hrs. (online), 16hrs. (on site)
- Certified by: Scrum Alliance
- Prerequisite: CSPO
One online course of your choice
By booking this training you will get free access to an online course of your choice.
Our Advanced Product Owner TrainingWith Scrum Alliance Certificate
Enhance your agile toolkit and discover a new level of product ownership with one of our Scrum Alliance Advanced CSPO trainings.
In our sustainable learning approach, we combine intensive live training with the option to further deepen your knowledge via an Agile Academy online course of your choice.
After the practice-oriented live training, which ends with an A-CSPO certificate, you can continue learning flexibly and at your own pace in the online course to deepen and consolidate your skills.
Choose your start date now and give your career as a product manager the decisive boost.
The Training Agenda of the Advanced CSPO
The Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) training builds on the foundations of your CSPO certification and helps you to deepen your knowledge and skills as a Product Owner.
In the training, you will not only gain deeper insights into the following topics, but also practical tools and techniques to work more effectively as a product owner and lead your product to success.
1. Advanced Product Vision and Product Strategy
Dive deeper into the art of creating a clear and compelling product vision. You will learn how to develop a long-term strategy and implement it in your daily work to deliver the greatest possible value.
2. Stakeholder Management
Managing stakeholder expectations and needs is essential. Learn advanced techniques and tools to communicate effectively with different stakeholder groups and involve them in the development process.
3. Advanced Backlog Management
Here you deepen your skills in dealing with the product backlog. You learn more about prioritisation techniques, cutting user stories and how to ensure that the backlog always meets the current requirements.
4. Metrics and Measurement
A key topic is understanding and applying metrics to measure progress, product quality and customer value. Your Certified Scrum Trainer will show you how to make data-driven decisions.
5. Product Discovery and Validation
When and how should new product ideas be validated? As part of the A-CSPO training, you will learn techniques for product discovery and validation of assumptions to ensure that your product actually meets market needs.
Bring Your Own Ideas & Questions
We encourage participants to bring their questions to the training. Any question and real-world example from your side will make everything you and others learn more tangible. It will also result in more energy throughout the training which is connected to better learning.
Advanced Certified Product Owner - FAQ
Certification for Teams & Companies
Book Your A-CSPO Course as Inhouse Workshop
Conducting an A-CSPO training in-house offers you and your company the following advantages with a minimum of 8 participants:
- Tailored content: Through in-house training, the course content can be specifically adapted to the challenges and needs of your organisation, maximising the learning effect and applicability in everyday life.
- Cost efficiency: From a group size of 8 participants, it is often more economical to organise in-house training, as travel costs and external event costs are eliminated.
- Team building: When colleagues are trained together, it promotes team dynamics and understanding for each other. Shared learning experiences can strengthen teamwork and communication.
- Confidentiality: In an internal training environment, confidential topics or specific company projects can be discussed more openly without revealing information to outsiders.
- Flexibility: The date, duration and location of the training can be set according to the company's requirements, resulting in minimal disruption to business operations.
We will be happy to advise you individually on an offer. We look forward to your in-house request.
Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner Classes with Volume Discounts
Our volume discounts offer you and your colleagues a valuable opportunity to make your training economically efficient. Benefit from the following advantages when booking at least 3 participants at the same time:
- Flexible choice of dates and training: A special advantage of our volume discounts is that all participants of your team can individually choose from the available trainings and dates what best fits their needs and schedule.
- User-friendliness: If you want to register several participants in the same training, you can do this directly via our booking form. If several participants are to take part in different training courses, simply contact us by e-mail so that we can take care of the administrative work for you.
- Benefit from cost advantages: Even if you book 3 participants at the same time, irrespective of the training (date), you can benefit from our attractive volume discounts. This offers companies a cost-effective way to train their employees.
- Build a shared understanding: Even if the participants take part in different training courses. Within the Agile Academy, we always make sure that the training content complements each other and that your employees develop a shared understanding.
What Is Next After The A-CSPO Certification?
With an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner Training you take your sustainable learning journey as a Product Owner to the next level and prove that you want to continuously develop as a Product Owner. The following trainings might also be interesting on your journey:
The Certified Scrum Professional - Product Owner is the expert level in the Product Owner track of the Scrum Alliance. As a prerequisite, you must have completed at least the CSPO and have the corresponding professional experience.