Upcoming Certified Scrum Professional®- Product Owner trainings:
Certified Scrum Professional®- Product Owner (3 days) with Evelyn Tian
The Certified Scrum Professional®- Product Owner training
Every Certified Scrum Professional®- Product Owner training has a so-called mandatory part with topics from the following five categories that must be included in every CSP-PO training. These are:
- Product Owner Core Competencies
- The product owner as product champion
- Advanced discussion with stakeholders
- Launch of Scrum Teams
- Product ownership for multiple teams
- Implementation of strategy and purpose
- Market oriented product strategy
- Complex product planning and forecasting
- Product economics
- Advanced interaction with customers and users
- Advanced customer research
- Advanced product discovery
- Validation of complex product assumptions
- Test setup
- Hypothesis validation
- Advanced Product Backlog Management
- Distinction between output and outcome
- Value determination and calculation
- Refining and tuning PBIs for faster customer benefits
In addition, trainers are free to include other additional topics in the training. You can find out what these are on the CSP-PO training pages of the respective trainers.
A Certified Scrum Professional®- Product Owner Training is for advanced Product Owners who are in possession of an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification that is no more than two years old. In addition, at least two years of practical experience as a Product Owner must be presented at the time of registration.
The training is therefore intended for experienced Product Owners who want to further deepen their knowledge.
Upon successful participation, you will receive the official Certified Scrum Professional®- Product Owner Badge and a certificate from the Scrum Alliance. The badge is visible on your Scrum Alliance page and can be embedded on LinkedIn among others.
Mit einer Zertifizierung zum CSP-PO hast du die Voraussetzungen für eine Laufbahn zu Certified Scrum Trainer, Certified Enterprise Coach oder Certified Team Coach geschaffen.
Zudem erhältst du in einer kleinen Gruppe mit Gleichgesinnten tiefgreifende Einblicke in die Aufgaben des Product Owners.