Upcoming Advanced Certified ScrumMaster trainings:
Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (2 days) with Zuzi Sochova
Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (2 days) with John McFadyen
Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (3 days) with Evelyn Tian
The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster training
By building upon the core Scrum framework, we will help you move towards a professional and practitioner Scrum Master level, allowing you to realise more of the untapped potential of you and your team. I have drawn on all of my experience coaching teams and mentoring Scrum Masters to create a highly interactive learning experience that promises to share best practice, explore real life problems, and practical techniques to take away and apply immediately.
What you will learn
- How to build the engagement, motivation and productivity of your agile team.
- How to coach product owners, project managers and others for buy-in.
- Techniques to energise your sprint planning sessions and retrospectives.
- How to deal with difficult situations as a Scrum Master.
- How to increase the creative capacity of your Scrum team.
- Strategies to help you enable change within your organisation.
- PLUS we always encourage our attendees to tailor the agenda to meet their needs.
There will be plenty of time for discussions and specific questions too.
You can claim SEUs/PDUs by attending our ACSM course which you can use towards further Scrum adventures.
How is this A-CSM course for?
The A-CSM course addresses people who have already gained experience with Scrum and the role as Scrum Master.
To be eligible for the A-CSM accreditation, attendees must have undertaken CSM training or have the equivalent knowledge. Ideally, you as a participant should have at least 1 year of practical experience, so that you can bring concrete challenges to the course and share them with the other participants.
Our advanced courses fulfill the learning objectives of the ScrumAlliance. By successfully participating in an A-CSM course of the Agile Academy, you receive the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster Badge of the ScrumAlliance and qualify for the further path to the Certified Scrum Professional® - ScrumMaster (CSP-SM).
The A-CSM perks
By attending this Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® course you will:
- Learn from the experiences of other practicing ScrumMasters.
- Expand your career opportunities by standing out from the crowd of Certified ScrumMasters.
- Demonstrate to employers your attainment of advanced Scrum knowledge.
- Be able to upgrade your CSM certification to A-CSM and be eligible for the CSP-SM certification.
- Have fun!
- The trainer will help you explore your specific challenges and questions.
- A stellar breakfast and lunch each day and free flowing tea, coffee and snacks.
- An A-CSM certification that very few people in the world hold.