Upcoming Scrum in a Nutshell trainings:
Unfortunately, there are currently no dates available.
We will offer new event dates as soon as possible. Contact us personally and we will find a solution at short notice.
The Scrum in a Nutshell training
Who should attend?
- People with process responsibility who want to understand how to develop better products (e.g. software) faster
- Everyone who wants to know how to coach teams and how to make an organization more agile
- Everyone who plans to introduce agile practices in their company and wants to learn how to foster innovation
Why should I attend?
You will learn the basics of Scrum in one day and thus create a solid basis. Your learning experience will include many practical examples and experiments which demonstrate the power of Scrum. You will not only have a lot of fun learning from the trainer, but also from other participants. All training materials (certificate of participation upon request) as well as drinks and snacks are included.
- What is Scrum?
- Why Scrum?
- What are the Scrum Roles?
- What are the Scrum Events?
- Where can you use Scrum?
- How can Scrum be combined with other agile methods?
At the day of the training, our trainings team will provide all participants with breakfast, lunch, snacks and cold and hot drinks.
Raphael Hess - Die Mobiliar Insurance
Afagh supports Teams as Agile Coach and Trainer by helping them getting started with Agile and successfully implementing agile methods. Afagh has a university degree in social science with focus on sociology and HR management. She is Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP), Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO), Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) as well as Certified LeSS Practitioner and SA Agilist.