The Agile100 entered its fifth event round in September. Several hundred listeners from all over the world were present when the seven speakers of the september event presented their knowledge.
The topics ranged from business transformation to tips for start-ups, teams and superpowers, which the speakers presented in a great fashion.
The seven speakers presented the following:
- Greg Bernarda: „The Big Game: Designing & Transforming Ecosystems”
- Boris Radke: “Comms as Central Driver of Your Org Transformation”
- Antoinette Coetzee: “Observation – A Secret Superpower”
- Eric Engelmann: “Startup Agility: Creating Teams from Ground Up with Agile Values”
- Andrea Provaglio: “From Efficiency to Effectiveness”
- Marita Fridjhon: “Leading and Coaching From Relationship Systems Intelligence”
- Evelyn Tian: The Inspiration Trap”