Upcoming (provisional) Certified LeSS Practitioner trainings:
Unfortunately, there are currently no dates available.
We will offer new event dates as soon as possible. Contact us personally and we will find a solution at short notice.
The (provisional) Certified LeSS Practitioner training
A Provisional Certified LeSS Pracitioner course will be at least 3-full days of content spread over minimal 5 days and has a maximum class size of 12 participants. The days do not have to be consecutive.
It is up to the provider to decide exactly how the course is designed. You can find out more about this on the respective course description once you have selected a suitable date from the list.
Every (provisional) Certified Less Practitioner course covers the following topics:
- Why LeSS?
- Scrum, LeSS and LeSS Huge Overview
- LeSS Rules and Principles
- Organizing around Customer Value and Feature Teams
- What is your product?
- Definition of Done and its impacts.
- Product Owner and Product Backlog
- Role of Management
- Organizational impacts and typical LeSS organizational structure
- LeSS Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospective
- Consideration on technical practices when scaling.
- Integration & Coordination
- Adopting LeSS in your organization
- Scrum Master role within LeSS
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is for anyone who is involved in a LeSS effort. Basic Scrum knowledge is expected and can be achieved by attending a Certified Scrum Master or a Scrum Foundations course.
All participants will be a Certified LeSS Practitioner and will get an account on less.works. Here they can find additional information about LeSS, share course information and stay in contact with the other course participants.
All participants get access to the draft of the new upcoming book: Large-Scale Scrum: More with LeSS
The LeSS Practitioner Certification will expire after 2 years and will require a renewal fee.
Transforming your provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner to a Certified LeSS Practitioner
Your provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner will transform into a normal Certified LeSS Pracitioner when:
- You joined an in-person LeSS & Learn session, or
- You join an in-person Certified LeSS Practitioner or Certified LeSS for Executives course.
What else you should know...
What is the difference between provisional and in-person Certified Less Practitioner?
The main differences between the provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner and the in-person Certified LeSS Practitioner is that it is an online class and not an in-person class.
For you as a participant, this means that you will probably have to pay more attention and stay focused, there might be domestic interruptions or you might have to deal with technical problems.
On the other hand, we have all adapted quite qell to the new circumstances during a pandemic and so you can also benefit from some of the advantages of online courses, such as no traveling and long commutes, the possibility to complete the course program in several shorter sections, etc.