- Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Welcome hot requirement changes even late in the development. Agile processes use changes to the competitive advantage of the customer.
- Deliver working software regularly within weeks or months, preferring the shorter time frame.
- Business experts and developers must work together daily during the project.
- Build projects around motivated individuals. Give them the environment and support they need and trust them to get the job done.
- The most efficient and effective way to communicate information to and within a development team is face-to-face.
- Functioning software is the most important measure of progress.
- Agile processes promote sustainable development. Clients, developers and users should be able to maintain a steady pace indefinitely.
- Constant attention to technical excellence and good design promotes agility.
- Simplicity – the art of maximising the amount of unfinished work – is essential.
- The best architectures, requirements and designs are created by self-organized teams.
- At regular intervals the team reflects on how to become more effective and adapts its behaviour accordingly.
Learn about the artifacts and rituals of Scrum. In our Agile Foundations you will learn more about the most essential things in Scrum and Agile!
Learn about the most essential roles in Scrum and what their purpose is! We give you a quick overview and deeper insights into every scrum role!
Learn from our Agile Academy Trainer Joe Justice how you can pivot and build essential products in one week!