With the agile100, the Agile Academy has created a virtual conference for the agile community, which aims to strengthen and bring the community closer together. The 100 best known agile experts, thought leaders and speakers are given the opportunity to talk about current topics, trends and developments that concern them.
We want to create an online event that takes place on the last Friday of every month, which will practically illuminate topics like Scrum, Agile, Kanban and many more, which will offer support and besides the expert lectures also provide further support like a Coaches Clinic or an Expo area.
The first Agile100 took place on May 29, 2020 and was initiated by the two presenters Sohrab Salimi (Trainer at the Agile Academy, Certified Scrum Trainer®, Board Member of the Scrum Alliance, CEO of the Scrum Academy) and Zuzi Sochova (Agile & Enterprise Coach, Certified Scrum Trainer®, Board Member of the Scrum Alliance). Together they put together a program with eleven internationally renowned agile experts, which was very impressive.
The following agile leaders gave presentations at the first Agile100, which we will now go into in more detail:
- James Priest & Jef Cumps (Co-Founders Sociocracy 3.0 & iLean): Sociocracy 3.0
- Gabrielle Benefield (Founder & CEO mobiusloop.com): Pivoting in a Pandemic
- Pete Behrens (Founder & Managing Partner Trail Ridge Consulting): One-Word Culture Shaping
- Klaus Leopold (Founder & CEO Flight Levels Academy): Flight Levels in Action
- Darrell Rigby (Partner & Director Bain & Company): Doing Agile Right: Transformation Without Chaos
- Alexander Osterwalder (Entrepreneur & Co-Founder Strategyzer): Building Invincible Companies
- Melissa Boggs (Co-CEO & Chief ScrumMaster Scrum Alliance): The Complexity of Agile Leadership
- Markus Andrezak (Founder & Managing Partner überproduct): Living Strategy
- Diana Larsen (Co-Founder Agile Fluency® Project): How Limits Empower your Agility
- Joe Justice (President & Principal Agile Business Institute): COVID Executive Response